The Business Outlook for in-house events in 2021
- How has the industry changed since Covid? The corporate journey to virtual events
- Can there be an advantage to working in smaller, more agile teams?
- In a world where managing the mental health of your teams is key, can in-house events play a vital role in communicating leadership policy?
Industry case study: How XYZ created an innovative event first for Levi’s unique brand needs
- Using technology to enhance your attendee experience
- Why it is key to understand your delegate journey from pre to post event?
- How to ensure delegate engagement and interaction
AR/VR and plain old in-person: What will win as the format of the future?
- Do in-house teams feel that they have the skills to take on a new virtual reality world in their events?
- How much scope is there for agencies to step in and fill this skill gap?
- How will the role of agencies evolve as corporate event teams require a more tech-first approach to event design?
Beyond lockdown: What has 2020 taught us about why the MICE industry has to evolve?
- How can businesses continue to offer incentive travel programmes during such unprecedented uncertainty?
- Where will event planners be coming from - can we have some event planners from long haul destinations?